This notice sets out how we will treat your personal data. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information about you. This may include the following kinds of personal data:
- information that you provide to us when registering with us. This may include your name, address, delivery information, date of birth, and email address; and
- information that you provide to us when subscribing to our website, newsletters and email services;
- information that you provide to us when you attend an event;
- information we combine from multiple sources. This may including information from third parties. It may also include information we collect offline; and
- any other information that you send to us or we collect about you. This may include information we collect passively about your browser or device (e.g. IP addresses).
How do we collect your information?
We collect information:
- directly from you. This may include information when you register on the Site or make an online purchase.
- from you passively. For example, we use common tracking tools like cookies and web beacons. We do this on our websites and in emails that we send to you. We collect information about users over time when you use this website. Learn more about these tools and how you can control them, here. We also collect information from our mobile apps.
- from third parties. For example, social media websites may provide us with information about you.
- by combining information from multiple sources. If you subscribe to one of our services, we may combine the information we already have about you. When you visit our Sites, we may also combine new information with information we already have about you. We may also combine information about you that we learn from third parties. We may also combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online.
What about Cookies?
For more information, please view ours About Ads policy.
How do you use my Personal Data?
We may use your personal data:
- to handle orders. This includes to deliver products and services or process payments. It also includes preventing fraud and communicating with you about you orders.
- to generally to maintain your account with us. This may include responding to your requests or questions.
- to comply with our legal obligations. Or to share your data in connection with legal processes or litigation.
- to understand your preferences better. This includes running our loyalty program.
- to ensure the security and integrity of our website.
- to serve you with electronic content and advertising.
- among our Moët Hennessy brands to help us provide relevant content and services.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with law, we may share your personal data with:
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails for us. We may also share information with companies that handle payment transactions for us. It also includes travel related agencies acting as independent data controllers.
- Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties. This may be in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation. It may also relate to alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any of our other users to legal liability.
- The purchaser, or prospective purchaser, of any business or asset which we are, or are contemplating, selling.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy notices or practices of third party websites. Please contact them directly for more information.
Opting out of marketing emails. You can opt out of marketing emails by following the instructions in any marketing emails you receive. You may also log into your account and change your settings. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
Controlling cookies and tracking tools. You can choose to turn off tracking tools. To learn how, read our Do Not Track policy here. However if you don't provide us with information you will not be able to participate in certain features, like contests or sweepstakes. Also, if you turn off tracking, some features may not work.
We use standard security measures/
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
We may update this notice from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to this notice by email.
PERSONS UNDER LEGAL DRINKING AGE ARE PROHIBITED
Our sites and apps are for adults in the United States of legal drinking age. We do not solicit from, knowingly collect information about, market to, or sell products or services to persons under the legal drinking age. When accessing this Site or placing an order, you confirm you are age 21 years or over.
Should you have any questions about this notice or the way we process your personal data, please contact us write to us or call at:
Moët Hennessy USA
85 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10011